The event that takes over San Francisco streets, hotels, restaurants, and Uber cars is just over one week away, and we’re getting pretty excited about it. One of the groups at Five9 that gets the most jazzed about Dreamforce is our product management team. Why? Because Dreamforce gives them the chance to show off their pride and joy; the products that they work on relentlessly day in and day out. Continue reading
There are too many sessions to count at Dreamforce, and you’re bound to miss some good ones – so, if you missed it – here’s the recap from Salesforce.com’s CTI integration session – Putting Phone Inside the Agent Console.
To start, here’s why you shouldn’t ignore phone: Continue reading
Today kicks off Dreamforce, Salesforce.com’s event that combines rock concerts, philanthropy, politics and technology… there is no other event like it. The entire city of San Francisco is taken over by Dreamforce attendees, and we are excited to be part of the action. At Dreamforce you can find Five9 in the Moscone West Expo Hall in booth 221.
We’re also hosting a lunchtime table talk on Tuesday at 11:30 in Yerba Buena Gardens. We’ll have Five9 product managers leading a discussion about connecting Salesforce to your contact center. This will be a great session based on our experience with more than 160 organizations (such as Golf Channel, K13, American Support, Open English, Vendorin and Englishtown) that have an integrated Salesforce and Five9 system powering their contact center – Reserve your seat! Continue reading
Dreamforce is just around the corner! To help you prepare for your trip and get the most out of #DF14, here are several tips for a successful Dreamforce:
Before You Leave [CHECKLIST]
- Use the agenda builder on the Dreamforce website to ensure you are registered for every session you want to attend (check out our suggested agenda)
- Download the map of the conference center, both hard and soft copy will be useful
- Pack a sweater, San Francisco weather can change quickly and layering is the best approach
- Bring a bunch of business cards, it sounds old-school but you will use more than you expect
- Make a list of the sponsors and exhibitors you want to check out, include their location and booth number
- Make sure you know how registration works, you don’t want to waste time your first day with check-in challenges
- Set up an Uber account before you leave, this is the easiest way to get around San Francisco
- Don’t forget your device chargers and make sure to set your out of office reply
- Listen to a lot of Bruno Mars so you are ready to rock out at the Dreamforce Gala
While You’re at the Event [CHECKLIST] Continue reading
Have you ever noticed how efficiency andÂ communications can break down in the summer whenÂ everyone is on vacation? Business inevitably slows when you have to pinch-hit for a vacationing colleague who left you to fill in. But, if you use apps from theÂ AppExchange, covering when others are out of office can be stress-free because all of the tools and information you need are easily accessible in the cloud.
Apps from veteran AppExchange partnerÂ BigMachinesÂ take the headaches out of creating accurate quotes from contracts no matter how complex they are or who is out on vacation. Instead of using numerous, distinct, and outdated spreadsheets to configure products, pricing, and discounting rules manually, leverage BigMachines’ on-demand cloud app to synthesize inputs and create and manage all your product configuration, pricing and quoting needs easily. Quotes generated by BigMcahines are developed faster and are accurate 100% of the time. BigMachines extends CRM capabilities to streamline the entire opportunity-to-quote-to-order process, and their platform has been built for rapid on-demand deployment using the familiar salesforce.com CRM interface. BigMachines is an AppExchange customer favorite. It has won AppExchange “Customer Choice” award for Pricing and Quoting five years in a row.
BigMachines provides powerful CPQ capabilities to make Salesforce work harder for you including:
- Guided selling and proposal generation
- Product configuration
- Quoting, with links to automated pipeline forecast
- Complex pricing and discounting
And, if you are a growing, mid-sized business, check out BigMachines’ 100% native Force.com CPQ solution,Â BigMachines Express. It’s simple, fast, and familiar!
Sometimes when someone is out of office, the one who suffers is the customer. WithÂ Five9, you won’t have to worry about that. Five9 improves your communications with customers and prospects bringing you advanced capabilities to maximize employee productivity. Adding Five9’s integrated voice to your Salesforce email, chat, and social channels will help you relax this summer. Five9 will provide a unified experience for consumers during the moments that matter even when team members are out of the office. This means you do business right, even when someone is at the beach – even if that someone is you.
The Five9 Virtual Contact Center offers the reliability of an enterprise-class solution, the business flexibility of the cloud, and advanced technology including:
- Inbound interactive voice response (IVR), automatic call distribution (ACD), and computer-telephony integration (CTI)
- Outbound predictive, power, progressive, and preview dialer
- Automated inbound and outbound blending
- Workforce optimization (WFO) tools
When someone is out of office, it often means their projects get put on hold. Not so if you have stellar project management.Milestones PM by Salesforce LabsÂ give you just that for free. One of our most popular project management tools, Milestones PM makes it easy to manage projects and tasks seamlessly even when someone is out. Track projects, milestones, tasks, blocked tasks, overdue tasks, time and expense budgets and whole lot more.Â Milestone PM has a simple interface, Chatter integration and detailed reporting capabilities including:
- Gantt charts with tasks and milestone drag functionality
- One line task creation
- Email integration with comment threading and attachment handling
- Template creation, export and import
- Reports and dashboards
Manage your workload more efficiently this season with these useful apps from the Salesforce AppExchange. We guarantee they will free you up to enjoy more of your favorite summertime activities!
Download our free ebook,Â The Six Key Elements of Addictive Apps, and learn more about how to build great apps for your business.