By Liz Pedro, Customer Advocacy Director
Customer focus – every company claims it’s a top priority but for Five9 it’s THE guiding principle. I joined Five9 in November to build a customer advocacy marketing program and I quickly figured out a key pillar of the company’s tremendous success. Every employee, all the way up and down the line, focuses on making our customers successful.
One saying I have heard at Five9 is “We aspire to the highest standards, and we work collaboratively – and with an unrelenting commitment – to pursue our customers’ needs.” This became very apparent the first few weeks as I met with different departments and learned what they did and how I could help. So what have I learned in my first few weeks at Five9? Four key things stand out:
1. Customer Proof Points: In just a few weeks, I have already found an endless supply of happy customers willing to share how they’ve transformed their businesses with a Five9 solution. I’ve also discovered we have many name brand enterprise customers including Siemens, Citrix, NetSuite just to name a few. In addition, I found hundreds of positive reviews online at sites like Salesforce AppExchange, Capterra, TrustRadius, CrowdReviews, and Trustpilot.
According to the 2016 B2B Buyer’s Survey Report conducted by TrustRadius, 62% of buyers said they rely more on peer recommendations.
2. Customer Retention: As any SaaS company knows, it’s important to keep your churn rate low. At a recent analyst event in New York City, Five9 reported that recurring revenue accounted for 96% of revenue in the third quarter of 2016. This testifies to the happiness factor of our customers and the ability of our sales, support and services’ teams to take very good care of our customers.
3. Industry Leadership: One factor I look at when joining a company is how they are rated by industry analysts. For two consecutive years Five9 has been rated a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant Contact Center as a Service and rated highest for the “Ability to Execute.” One key part of this rating is the interviews Gartner analysts conduct with our customers.
4. Partnering for Customer Success: I was thrilled to find out we partner with leading technology companies including Salesforce, Oracle, Microsoft and Zendesk to ensure our joint customers’ needs are taken care of and so they can deliver the best possible experience to their customers.
Since 2001, Five9 has led the cloud revolution in contact centers, helping organizations transition from legacy premises-based solutions to the cloud. This legacy of starting as a cloud company from the ground up provides 2,000+ customers around the world with reliable, secure, compliant, and scalable cloud contact center software which creates exceptional customer experiences, increases agent productivity, and delivers tangible business results.
Learn more and connect with Five9:
- Hear customer success stories
- See the 2016 Gartner Magic Quadrant Contact Center as a Service report
- Follow Five9 on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook